I have been nominated for my first Dragon’s Loyalty Award by Bryancry from everythingnoir.com .
The thing for me I started this blog with 2 friends of mine and I am the only one who post on it now. I found that there weren’t too many film sites who has the diversity that I have. I have films from all over the world. I started to familiarize myself with WordPress and I love it. It is a pretty cool platform to work on. Some of you have followed me and thank you for that. I have connected with some of you. I am not a writer, I just go with it, it comes out of my head and straight on the post. I have still much more to learn. I love film that makes you thinks, that are inspiring, that moves you creative films, originals, films that will shock me. I am constantly trying to find new things to improve my blog.
Thank you for following or just visiting my blog I hope you have enjoyed it. I want to thank Bryancry from everythingnoir.com for the nomination.
I am going to nominated the one that really caught my eyes the most.
Here is a blog that reviews 52 French film a year. If you need to check out some great French film beside mine check this one out. I would suggest to ti check out the section conversation.
Here are review done a little unusual but good and Pauly has some great recommendation especially on Godard so check it out.
Here is a dude who collect Criterion films? He has a little way to go. He has some great films on there. Check out the section criterion looking good there. That’s what I call a collector of films.
A true film lover here. Check out the Golden age and the Bettie Davis project. Plenty of great films on his website.
Here is a cool website that is honest from Jordan and Eddie. Check them out some great films reviews, interviews and book reviews. What I like about them they are honest with their reviews.
So here are the rules for this award:
- Display the Award Certificate on your website.
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Voila 7 thing about myself.
- I love movies and TV series.
- Bread, cheese, and wine I can’t go without. (After all I am French) try to tell an asian to go without rice, He will hit you over the head.
- I love to biking, ping pong, and swimming with 2 beautiful French naked woman.
- I love cars
- I love music Blues, Jazz, Rock.
- I love to travel now and then.
- I love Châteaux.
Thank you and do not forget to visit the sites I mentioned. Now I have to pop up a bottle of champagne.